"I'd say we have a pretty good track record!" -Wes
Click Here for Customer Reviews and References

Also, read our most popular articles, Video of Actual Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps & Furnaces Running and Promos, Rebates and Tax Credits for 2010 (Updated Daily!)

Also, read our most important article, Questions You Need to Ask Before You Buy


Carrier Ups the Ante!
----------------------------------
Carrier is now offering $1,200* Cash Back on qualifying systems!

Lennox Fires Back!
----------------------------------
Lennox is now offering up to $1,400*!


Coleman/York Wants In!
----------------------------------
Coleman is now offering up to $1,200*!



The most important thing you as a consumer can do to save the most amount of money for the SMALLEST UPFRONT COST is to seal and insulate your furnace ducting.

CLICK HERE for the D
uct Sealing DIY Center for More Efficient Homes and Lower Bills (DSDCMEHLB for short...)
-----------------------------------------------------------
We are the only LOCAL heating company that has passed PSE's 15 Point Quality Control checklist for their prestigious Contractor Referral Service! Talk to a PSE Energy Adviser!
-----------------------------------------------------------
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIES
(450+ More References and Testimonies)

"We are beyond satisfied with the equipment that Barron heating not only carries and services but most importantly we are elated by the employees that represent, sell, install and service these items. I work in the customer service industry and would be proud to have Wes and Conde' as employees. They are your greatest asset. Please let them know how pleased we are with them and the services they provide. We will not hesitate to refer everyone we know to Barron heating for all of their heating/air conditioning needs. Wes, thank you again for the excellent service!"
-Amy Ritz 360.319.3618


"I want to express my profound gratitude and thankfulness for the extremely generous customer service I have experienced in dealing with both of your companies. I especially want to thank Wes Diskin, John Barron, and the Lennox representative. Based on my personal experience, I cannot imagine that there are any other companies in America that are more customer friendly and generous than Barron Heating and Lennox. Thank you again." - Stan Walker

"I am a business owner that has done 3 projects with Barron Heating, ranging from large commercial to residential. I have been blown away every time, the most recent being work in my home, at the level of professionalism and work ethic every Barron representative has portrayed while in my place of business and home. Barron IS professional grade, you truly get what you pay for. I will never use any one else." - Mr. Stephens

"Many thanks for the terrific job Barrons did in installing my new high energy efficient furnace and air conditioner. I was impressed with the quality of the work and the friendly service people." - Rick Capozza

LOTS MORE!!

(450+ More References and Testimonies)