-PREMIUM
THE COMMUNICATING THERMOSTAT
THE COMMUNICATING THERMOSTAT
"Hands down if you want the best in control, comfort and technology; the proprietary communicating thermostat is the thing to beat. Just the fact that these do their own equipment diagnostics makes them worth the jump, but throw in the level of control that they bring and ease of use and it becomes an easy decision.
Please note that while other pages have bullet points listed per brand, these systems have so many features that links to the extensive brochures are provided instead." - Wes
--------------------------------------------------------------
Carrier Infinity Series
Carrier Cool Choices Rebates on NOW
Get up to $1250 CASH BACK
"Carrier has a good habit of being first on a lot of things. One of those was coming out with the first communicating system, The Infinity System. If you are looking for a high end stat that is proven itself through the test of time, then this is the best there is. PS, this thermostat has a secret feature that is so good I will only tell you in person, but trust me, it is something none of the others can do."
- Wes
Carrier Cool Choices Rebates on NOW
Get up to $1250 CASH BACK
"Carrier has a good habit of being first on a lot of things. One of those was coming out with the first communicating system, The Infinity System. If you are looking for a high end stat that is proven itself through the test of time, then this is the best there is. PS, this thermostat has a secret feature that is so good I will only tell you in person, but trust me, it is something none of the others can do."
- Wes
| DEMO |
Warranty:
10 Year Parts and 1 Year Labor
--------------------------------------------------------------
Coleman Echelon Series
"Coleman always waits to see where the market lands and then combines all the most awesome things about everyone else's stuff into their offering. I mean take a look at the 8T Echelon Heat Pump, that thing is a marvel! Well, they did it again with this stat. Just a beautiful, easy to use interface; I love it. " - Wes
10 Year Parts and 10 Year Labor
"Lennox takes the cake for the biggest, baddest color display. It might as well be an iPad Junior on the wall. They also have more diagnostic codes built in than anyone else. Every time I go back and visit this thermostat after it is installed, I am always impressed. Not as flashy as the Coleman, but I think its simplistic design is a win for Lennox. " - Wes
--------------------------------------------------------------
Lennox iComfort Series
Costco Members! Receive up to $1000 Cash Back, when you purchase a qualifying Lennox System!
"Lennox takes the cake for the biggest, baddest color display. It might as well be an iPad Junior on the wall. They also have more diagnostic codes built in than anyone else. Every time I go back and visit this thermostat after it is installed, I am always impressed. Not as flashy as the Coleman, but I think its simplistic design is a win for Lennox. " - Wes
![]() |
| DEMO |
Warranty:
5 Year Parts and 1 Year Labor

